Thursday, April 8, 2010

Greetings Peeps!

Good Morning peeps!

Uh.. u guys seems a little shock..

Well, let me introduce myself ya..

My name is Lucky. Peeps who knows me called me Keeboy.. or u might also call me KeeKee.. I will answer to that. At times, when I heard 'so lou' I will pricked my ears up as well.

I'm 8 years old. I've always been the king of my kingdom. I have soo many various peeps who listen to my command. Such a good kingdom to be in.

I get to go all around my kingdom without restriction and get to eat anything I want to. I even get to squeeze my way through anypeeps or anything. My favourite spots is under the table and behind the TV cabinet.


Besides that, when I wanted to take a good nap, I will command my Master to drive me out for a ride. Then, my Missy will hug me tight and I will hide my beautiful head close to the aircond outlet. I love the cool air. I have a good nap almost everynight and when I reach home, I always feel reluctant to get out. That's why something I snarl  protest if I'm not napping enough

By the way, did I tell you about my favourite past time?

No?

Okay, here goes.

Before my breakfast, I normally waited infront of the front gate. For what?

Well, there's this very silly paper boy who everymorning put a roll of dunno-what to my gate. Sometimes he looks so inviting that I have to talk to him. Too bad, he always fled when I start to bark talk.. I really don't understand.

After that, I will ask for my breakfast which my Mistress will provide me while she nag me to eat faster, come nearer.. hoo.. I just ignore her while I enjoy my delicious meat. YUM..

After that, I will proceed to the staircase while someone  the lift will carry me up.. and I will barge into anyroom that is still occupied and sleep in the comfortable aircond.

Late in the afternoon, I will be in my usual spot, waiting for the Mr postman. This man always drop and go. No time to chat also. Nevertheless, I still bark greet him.  ^.^

Other than that, I do enjoy playing with my toys. My Missy always bought me many many many balls, bones, dolls.. but mostly I only choose a few to be my favourite. The others will be kept in my room and no one can touch it. Often, pink objects will capture my interest.

Maybe I will show you some of my favourites with you all peeps soon. Stay tune ya.

Alright, I seems to be talking about myself for soo long. I hope I did not bore you. It's just a very BRIEF introduction of myself. To let you peeps know that I will be blogging about ME in the futures! So, check back on me as often as you can ya..^^

Btw, before you leave, would you leave a comment here so I know whether you love me or not? If not, the next time I see you I might snarl, bark, bite,  not greet you in a friendly way.. if you know what I mean.. XD

No comments:


Thank You for dropping by