Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm curious

Konnichiwa..  Watashiwa Lucky-desu.. 

I'm back! Let's see. Last night, I ate kimchi hotdog with my Missy. She's having her dinner and I'm taking my supper. But one thing, she is not very generous with me as I have waited so long and only get few bites. Does she really think that it is enough for my big stomach? I may look small, but I am BIG!


It really make me feel so frustrated at times when she ignore me. Therefore, sometimes I put my small tiny paws with my claws out on her leg or wherever I can reach. And then she knows. Ignore me huh! I'll teach you a lesson. 

You know what, sometimes, I really feel weird about these humans. They eat something and they kept drinking water. Why can't they learn from us? Eat finish 1st, then go for water. Right? 1 spoon rice, 1 glub water, 1 spoon rice, 1 glub water.. wasting time I called that. ME? I will eat everything I could before going to the bathroom for water. That's the way.

Btw, I'm also curious why human drink water that had been left out there for so long. Me, I wouldn't drink those water. I want clean, fresh and new water right from the tap. Don't try to cheat me with bringing my water bowl to the sink and bring it back to me without changing the water. I know. Hmph! Unless of coz, I'm dying of thirst, and everyone ignoring me, then I will have no choice but sipping the dirty water.. ugh...

Oh.. one more thing.. shh... Missy and Mistress is going to whack me if they found out, I've pee-ed at my own 'territory' again.. shhhhh



No comments:


Thank You for dropping by