Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's the time of the week AGAIN..



Today is Saturday, which is suppose to be a horrible day of the week. It's the day I'm getting my whole body all wet and soapy. Beside that, I have to endure about an hour standing inside that stuffy bathroom having my body scratch and massage. I hate that. Those water in my eyes, my nose, my mouth, my ears.. You can't really imagine how I hate to hear the word 'chong liong' (bath)!!!  Not to mention, 30mins of being prisoner inside my own 'room' under the very hot sun. If I don't bark call my Missy, she wouldn't bring me inside fast. Pheww..

On the other hand, there's a part of the whole process that I will enjoy. Which is the drying process. Missy brought out the hair fur-dryer and give me a thorough combing. I lie quietly and enjoy the warm air and brush of the comb. Sometime, I'm too comfortable, I fall asleep.. only to be awake rudely by my Missy who turn me over to dry the other side. ><"

However, today's quite different. I did not need to go through that, YET... I guess everyone's too busy to bother about me today so I get a holiday. I thought I can relax this week.

Too bad.

Just 2 hours ago, my Missy brought out all the tools and tell me to stay. Guess what she wanted to do with me. I made a good guess and I almost got away. But, Missy is too clever for me and I never really get to runaway. So, I have to let her made a fool out of me. Shaving my beautiful fur off my beautiful hands and legs. Trimming all my long furs off my paws. Cutting my so strong claws to short-nothing-claws.

If I'm a bad dog, I would have just run and hide someplace where she couldn't find me. Mind you, I did not. I am a good boy. Missy spend almost an hour with me. I'm so tired and it tickles. So you can imagine how I struggle.. Missy is strong. I couldn't get away. 


Now, my hands and legs all four are short just like a poodle.. I look so.. so.. outrageous.. I don't dare to look at myself at the mirror.. (not that I do..)

Anyway, I overhead something about 'chong liong'.. I guess I couldn't escape the weekly hours of being tortured bathed.. They sometime wonder why I know it is bath time.. Of course I know. I'm a clever boy! I always went to hide..






SHHHH.. maybe I might try my bites on whoever that catches me to the bathroom... Hmm..



No comments:


Thank You for dropping by