Friday, April 23, 2010

Silent


Hello!

These few days my house seems very very empty. At night is a bit scary as I'm alone. Everyone went out. No one bothers about me. That's depressing. 

However, I try to be a good boy cause everyone seems worry and busy. I overheard something though. And with my clever brain, I'm guessing that it is Grandma. I remember I saw her sitting down outside at the garden there. Some red water is at the floor. And then everyone become busy. I'm stay quietly at my corner watching. A bit scare of the commotion. 

Grandma is now at hospital, which is why everyone leave me alone at night. Went to visit her I guess. Seems like there would be more nights I'm going to be alone. Might as well be a good boy.

Like last night, I'm such a good boy, my Master and Mistress and Missy and Mister all bring me go walk sit in the car. After so long. I'm satisfied!

Hope that Grandma is okay though. 

No comments:


Thank You for dropping by